Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Back From the Dead After Six Months

Since I returned from my mission in December 2012 many things have changed. I was released as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I celebrated Christmas with my family, I found a job, I worked nights at an enormous hospital, I studied chemistry for weeks on end, I went on dates,  and I tried to reconnect with the life I had before my mission with varying degrees of success.

This blog took a respite, but I have returned to it to continue writing about what I care about. I hope that you, the readers, will still find it inspirational, but also down to earth about what life can be. You may find it more personal and less professional now that I am not an official representative of the LDS church. Your opinions and questions and requests about anything are still very welcome.

Thank you for reading.

Champion good! Pick up things you left off!


1 comment:

  1. Hey! :)

    We just launched Fairfield bookoo - it's a massive online yard sale for Fairfield and surrounding areas.- Thousands of people buying and selling used stuff from each other, in a fun, family-friendly way! :)

    We're getting the word out to some local bloggers, and would like to send you a free bookoo t-shirt (no strings attached!). If you would like a free t-shirt, will you send me an email at kellin@bookoo.com with your address and shirt size? I'll get it out to you right away!

    Check out the website:

    http://fairfield.bookoo.com/


    Thanks!
    Kellin

    ReplyDelete