Friday, September 16, 2011

Hair!

Curly hair is a very misunderstood thing.

I have curly hair. I used to  keep it long and braided. However, I have come to see the light! All that changed was that I learned how to take care of them.
The first thing I had to learn was that frizz has potential. Frizz is a curl about to happen. Frizz turns into beautiful, springy, shiny, attractive curls!

Frizz frizz frizz = potential!


Where did I learn this? I got a fabulous book from the library. It was called Curly Girl: The Handbook. It tells you how to wash, condition, cut, style, and dry curly hair. It even specifies what to do between different kinds of curly! Wow! I was so excited to find this book! It answered all of my questions!

I immediately put what I learned into action. I could see the changes in my hair after the first day. It was curlier, it was less frizzy, and my hair stayed prettier longer. I could even sleep on it without it changing!

Our lives are a lot like hair. Frizz and frustration happen. All we need are the instructions for how to turn the frizzy problems of life into gorgeous curls of righteous responses. If we follow the instructions, we can look at the hair-do of our lives and say "I did a great job! Look at my hair! I didn't know I could look so good!"

As far as my "hair-do of life" I get fabulous instruction from two books. The Bible and the Book of Mormon. I know that every frizzy life out there can see the same kind of improvements in their life as I have seen in mine. Try it!

Champion good! Turn your frizz into a curl!



 Favorites! You'll love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment