Saturday, September 10, 2011

Feel the Burn!

I like exercising! It makes me feel less uptight and more confident. My favorite way to exercise is to play soccer. Here's a picture of my new soccer ball!



However, sports are not the only way to exercise. Walking around, climbing trees, house cleaning, gardening, anything that makes you sweat, breathe, or makes your heart pump is exercise! I like to give myself credit for the hard work I do even though we do not always think of it as exercise!



Exercise is best when it is fun.  Kids have the exercise formula down pat. Play, but play hard! When you're done, flop down and talk about what a great job you did in the game. Then, think of yourself as a champion for the rest of the day! You do not even realize the work out you have had once you are thinking about all of the fun you had!


Champion good! Play hard!





No comments:

Post a Comment